1/1 Photo of 7-Layer Dip - Greek Style
This is like the classic Mexican 7-layer dip, only in a Mediterranean way! I sometimes make this and leave the meat out - it is still good and vegetarian thataway! Serve with fresh-baked pita chips. I estimated amounts, use more or less to your taste. Serving size is approximate too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread hummus on platter. I usually use a pretty garlicky kind, stir in some olive oil and lemon zest, a little cayenne.
- 2Brown lamb - can use beef or turkey- in skillet with garlic and some oregano and marjoram. Drain well. I usually brown my meet, drain and rinse it with boiling water and then add some spices. Layer meat on top of hummus.
- 3Layer onion, cucumbers, tomatoes and tzaziki (greek yogurt dip). The amounts I gave are approximate, use more or less to your preference.
- 4Scatter olives and mint over top. Serve with fresh-baked pita chips and watch it dissappear!
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-Layer Dip - Greek Style
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 291.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: