Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
Adapted from the Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon greek seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups hummus
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded, diced
- 1 cup tomato, seeded diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced (fresh)
- 1With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, seasoning, garlic, and lemon juice until light and fluffy.
- 2Spread in the bottom of a pie plate or a small, shallow baking dish.
- 3Spread a layer of hummus.
- 4In order, create layers by sprinkling the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions, Feta cheese, and parsley.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- 6Serve with pita chips, fresh vegetables, and/or flatbread.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 7-Layer Greek Dip
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 354.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: