Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from the Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook
Make and share this 7-Layer Greek Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon greek seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups hummus
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, seeded diced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced (fresh)
- With an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, seasoning, garlic, and lemon juice until light and fluffy.
- Spread in the bottom of a pie plate or a small, shallow baking dish.
- Spread a layer of hummus.
- In order, create layers by sprinkling the cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions, Feta cheese, and parsley.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Serve with pita chips, fresh vegetables, and/or flatbread.