Tried this great salad out from a cookbook I own. And I thought, hey I should share this great recipe with my 'zaar family. So here it is. Summer is coming for heaps of you...I think it will come in handy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin, seed and the white part from the watermelon.
- 2Cut into bite size pieces.
- 3Place watermelon in a serving bowl.
- 4Drizzle lime juice over and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Add feta, mint and lime zest.
- 6Garnish with whole sprigs of mint.
- 7NOTE: You can substitute watermelon with cantalope if you want, replacing the feta with 100g of Stilton.
- 8A rich blue-veined cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Refreshing Salad to Usher In Summer!
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 559.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g