Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tried this great salad out from a cookbook I own. And I thought, hey I should share this great recipe with my 'zaar family. So here it is. Summer is coming for heaps of you...I think it will come in handy.
- Remove skin, seed and the white part from the watermelon.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Place watermelon in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle lime juice over and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add feta, mint and lime zest.
- Garnish with whole sprigs of mint.
- NOTE: You can substitute watermelon with cantalope if you want, replacing the feta with 100g of Stilton.
- A rich blue-veined cheese.