Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Got this from a lady named Adriana's blog. These looked so yummy I had to copy down the recipe.
Make and share this Adriana's Peppered Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 12 -16 lamb chops, of even thickness and neatly trimmed
- 1 tablespoon mixed peppercorns, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram or 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 ml olive oil
- Wash and pat dry the lamb chops and put them in a dish with a lid.
- Put all the seasonings in a blender and chop together.
- Mix into the oil and pour over the lamb chops.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Grill to your liking.