Got this from a lady named Adriana's blog. These looked so yummy I had to copy down the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 -16 lamb chops, of even thickness and neatly trimmed
- 1 tablespoon mixed peppercorns, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram or 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 ml olive oil
- 1Wash and pat dry the lamb chops and put them in a dish with a lid.
- 2Put all the seasonings in a blender and chop together.
- 3Mix into the oil and pour over the lamb chops.
- 4Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- 5Grill to your liking.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adriana's Peppered Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.4
- Calories from Fat 585
- Total Fat 65.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.4 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: