Elegant and tasty shrimp, feta cheese, and spring salad. Delicious!
Make and share this Aegean Shrimp Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced,according to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 lb spring mixed salad greens or 1⁄2 lb mesclun or 1⁄2 lb mixture greens
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a medium bowl combine vinegar, cilantro, 1/2 tsp.
- salt, and sugar.
- Slowly whisk in the 2 Tblsp.
- of oil.
- Set this aside.
- Heat the remainder 2 tsp.
- oil in medium skillet over medium heat add the next 3 ingredients and remaining 1/3 tsp salt.
- Cook 2-4 min.
- or until opaque.
- Combine with dressing and the greens.
- Toss well to coat then top your salad with the Feta Cheese and Serve--.