Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
I love this seasoning for skewered meat whether its lamb, chicken, or beef. Its also delicious on air popped pop corn and mixed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar to make a fantastic salad dressing. Cook time is the time to put the spice mix in the jar.
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried mint
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried onion (minced)
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic (minced)
- Mix everything together and store in an air tight spice jar.
Made and used on some roasted potatoes along with some butter and lemon. Yum! I can't wait to try this on some chicken. This is great to keep on hand for any Greek-inspired dishes. Made for My-3-Chefs June 2012.