These burgers are absolutely to die for! An interesting twist to an ordinary meal. As you're prepping the patties they may seem a litle loose but don't worry, they will hold together, just be gentle! Mayo can be made mixing by hand if you do not have a food processor, just make sure you chop everything really good before mixing. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 cup canned apricots, diced
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- sliced cucumber, lettuce and apricots for topping
- 1Place first 7 ingredients for burgers in a bowl and mix well.
- 2Form into 4 burger patties and either grill or pan fry to medium well.
- 3Place the seasonings for mayo in a food processor and turn on low, adding oil in a slow stream.
- 4When all oil has been added, add lemon juice.
- 5Stir in shallots, watercress, parsley and pine nuts. Mix until all is chopped and blended well.
- 6Store in fridge until ready to use.
- 7When burgers are done, place on bun and top with green mayonnaise. Sliced apricots and cucumbers are delicious on these as well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot & Mint Lamb Burgers W/ Green Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.8
- Calories from Fat 629
- Total Fat 69.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 129.9 mg
- Sodium 862.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 25.2 g