Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I reviewed a lot of similar recipes, came up with this one and they all loved it! It's fast, easy, tasty and a savior for any last minute guests that won't keep you in the kitchen for hours missing out on all the fun! You may already have most of the ingridients in your pantry except for the artichoke hearts and red roasted peppers. But you can always buy them and have them hang out there until you need them.
- Rinse artichoke hearts with and drain excess liquid.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor except for half the olive oil.
- Pulse the ingrediets slowly a few seconds at a time. You don't want to go full force with the processor because you will end up with a paste and it's not what you want. Remember this is a bruschetta and it needs to have texture. What you're looking for is very small pieces that can be picked up with a cracker.
- Add the rest of the olive oil according to taste. You don't want it to be oily but you do want the oil to bind all the flavors together and release its rich aroma.
- Taste before serving as you would do with all your food and adjust if necessary.
- Serve with a variety of crackers or toasted breads and enjoy!
Made this the other night everyone loved it !!!!!! I will make this again.