1/2 Photos of Artichoke Hearts à La Grècque
A recipe for mushroom lovers, a different salad to refresh your summer days. Posted for Zaar World Tours: GREECE, since this is a recipe in the Greek style.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 25 ml olive oil (for dressing, 2 Tablespoons)
- 50 ml olive oil (3 Tablespoons)
- 15 ml white wine vinegar (1 Tablespoon)
- 10 ml tomato puree (2 Tablespoons)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped or 1 1/2 teaspoons basil, fresh, chopped
- 175 g button onions, skinned (6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 225 g button mushrooms, wiped (8oz)
- 2 (400 g) cans artichoke hearts (14oz)
- 1Make the dressing by combining 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil with the vinegar, tomato purée, thyme(or basil), salt and pepper and whisking well.
- 2Blanch the onions in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain well.
- 3Heat 3 Tablespoons of olive oil, add the blanched onions and sugar and cook for several minutes.
- 4Add the mushrooms and toss over a high heat for 30 seconds- to one minute.
- 5Add the mushroom mixture to the dressing, then add the artichoke hearts and mix well.
- 6Cover and chill before serving.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke Hearts à La Grècque
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 444.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar