Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 50 mins
An easy no brainer from Cooking Light
Make and share this Artichoke Kalamata Olive Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons baked kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shaved provolone cheese (optional)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Put the lettuce on the plates.
- Top in order of ingredients listed
- Cheese and vinegar should be last.
- You may also use kasseri cheese in place of the provolone.
- Simply repeat for additional servings.
- For Vegan omit cheese or use a Vegan sub of your choice.