Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like this simple but very tasty salad. Sometimes I add crumbled feta and/or black olives.
Make and share this Artichoke Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, maybe a bit more
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- Mix everything together, add salt and pepper, taste or it needs more olive oil.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for an hour (optional).
- Serve with the lemon wedges.
I really enjoyed this. Made a couple of changes: used halved grape tomatoes and substituted hearts of palm for the artichokes (I think they are very comparable). Served with a variety of mediterranean salads and a cold poached salmon. I will definately make this again, its really very fresh and light. Thanks!
We also enjoyed this immensely. I used marinated artichokes which added to the flavor a bit.
If you love artichokes, you'll love this salad. Very fresh tasting. I used frozen artichokes, that I prepared per package instructions.