From the Atkins cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, pushed through a press
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh Baby Spinach, stemmed, washed and dried
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1In a large salad bowl, combine vinegar and garlic.
- 2Add oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- 3Add spinach and onion to dressing and toss to coat.
- 4Gently mix in feta and pepper strips.
- 5Divide salad on plates; sprinkle with walnuts.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Atkins Greek Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 921.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g