My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken in a large stock pot and fill with enough water to cover it.
- 2Bring to a boil and remove the foam.
- 3At this point add the onion and salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Once the chicken is boiled remove it and the onion from the pot.
- 5Now add the rice or orzo to the broth and let it boil.
- 6When the rice or orzo is ready, add the avgolemono sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avgolemono Soup (Chicken Soup)
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 108.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 30.8 g