Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tangy viniagrette makes this parsley, tomato, and tiny pasta salad simply scrumptious!
Make and share this Awesome Low-Cal Low-Fat Tabouli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) box tabouli mix (I used Casbah 6oz/170g box)
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 2 bunches fresh curly-leaf parsley, chopped finely
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced small
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Combine the tabouli mix and hot water.
- Stir and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- When almost ready to serve, chop the parsley and tomatoes.
- Add the parsley, tomatoes, oil, and vinegar and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can make this a day ahead, just stir before you serve.