Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dessert is very easy to do and good enough for company.
Make and share this Baked Apples Stuffed With Halvah recipe from Food.com.
- Generously butter apples inside and out.
- Stuff with crumbled halvah.
- Place in a small, shallow baking dish and pour wine around the apples.
- Add cinnamon stick.
- Bake at 375F for about 40-45 minutes, or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve warm, with juices, and a dollop of lightly sweetened whipped cream or some vanilla ice cream to gild the lily.
Ooooh! This was GOOD! I've always just eaten halvah. It never ocurred to me that I could actually COOK with it. And I love baked apples. What an incredible recipie! Easy, fast and oh! so good. I can hardly wait to have the leftover for breakfast tomorrow.