Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dessert is very easy to do and good enough for company.
Make and share this Baked Apples Stuffed With Halvah recipe from Food.com.
- Generously butter apples inside and out.
- Stuff with crumbled halvah.
- Place in a small, shallow baking dish and pour wine around the apples.
- Add cinnamon stick.
- Bake at 375F for about 40-45 minutes, or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve warm, with juices, and a dollop of lightly sweetened whipped cream or some vanilla ice cream to gild the lily.
Ooooh! This was GOOD! I've always just eaten halvah. It never ocurred to me that I could actually COOK with it. And I love baked apples. What an incredible recipie! Easy, fast and oh! so good. I can hardly wait to have the leftover for breakfast tomorrow.