1/3 Photos of Baked Cheese Balls With Herbs and Sesame Seeds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g fresh cheese (1 pound) or 500 g feta (1 pound)
- 1 cup mixed aromatic herbs, finely chopped (for example mint, oregano, dill or you can also use just one herb)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup potato, flakes (for puree)
- salt, to taste (if using unsalted cheese)
- pepper, to taste
- 1 -3 tablespoon wine, if necessary (if your cheese is to dry)
- sesame seeds, for topping
- 1Mash cheese with a fork.
- 2Add all the other ingredients except sesame seeds.
- 3Combine well.
- 4Divide the mixture into 40 parts and shape into small balls.
- 5Coat with sesame seeds and place on oiled baking tin.
- 6Bake in moderate heat (180°C/350°F) for about 15 minutes until the sesame is slightly toasted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cheese Balls With Herbs and Sesame Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (700 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 124.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: