1/6 Photos of Baked Cherry Tomatoes and Feta
A great appetizer with an awesome presentation. Garlic lovers may want to increase the amount of garlic. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steep garlic in olive oil at least 1/2 hour.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3Wash and stem tomatoes and cut them in half.
- 4Put tomatoes in a shallow baking dish, pour olive oil and garlic over and toss lightly. Bake 10 minutes.
- 5Cut feta cheese into 1/2 inch chunks.
- 6Place Feta and basil in serving dish.
- 7Pour tomato mixture over chunks of cheese and slivered basil.
- 8Stir gently.
- 9Serve with bread to mop up juices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cherry Tomatoes and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 344.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g