1/1 Photo of Baked Feta Cheese With Oregano
A simple and tasty Greek appetizer. Serve with crackers or pita wedges. Also good served with toasted pinenuts and kalamata olives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut feta into bite sized pieces.
- 2Cut pieces of aluminium foil approximately 2x2inches in size.
- 3Place a piece of feta cheese (not too thick) on each piece of foil.
- 4Dredge oregano over the feta cheese, add some drops of olive oil (to taste).
- 5Fold the aluminium sides of the aluminum up to enclose the cheese.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Feta Cheese With Oregano
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 335.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g