A simple and tasty Greek appetizer. Serve with crackers or pita wedges. Also good served with toasted pinenuts and kalamata olives.
- Cut feta into bite sized pieces.
- Cut pieces of aluminium foil approximately 2x2inches in size.
- Place a piece of feta cheese (not too thick) on each piece of foil.
- Dredge oregano over the feta cheese, add some drops of olive oil (to taste).
- Fold the aluminium sides of the aluminum up to enclose the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.