Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
For Zaar Tour 6.
Make and share this Baked Greek Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning, Greek Seasoning Mix
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces lettuce
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, peeled diced
- 1 onion
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with spice mixture, recipe #425441.
- Mix together lemon juice and melted butter; pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour, basting, until done, depending on size of your chicken.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Toss lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, feta cheese, black olives, and fresh spinach. Cover with the cooked chicken strips.
- Mix lemon juice and oil and pour over salad unless you use the creamy Greek dressing.
- If you need a salad dressing other than the lemon and oil one here, you can try recipe #59898 from Evelyn of Athens.
Yum! Used the Greek spice recipe as suggested and the creamy Greek salad dressing as well.
The taste that this chicken has is just the same taste as the chicken we had on holiday in Crete, it took me right back there. The salad was very nice also, but the chicken was the star. I used your Greek Seasoning Mix#425441 and I will be making this again. It is so so tasty, a very authentic flavour of Greece. Thank you for posting this lovely recipe. Made for ZWT#6 2010.
Definitely Greek style---delicious! Healthy and beautiful. Love Mediterranean food! Thank you Dienia for sharing. Made for an Unruly by an Unruly during ZWT6 while touring Greece.