1/1 Photo of Baked Greek-Style Omelette (Gluten-Free)
From Australian Good taste, loved the sound of this, I haven't tried it yet but will soon. For ZWT 4 -Greece
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C Grease a 1-litre round ovenproof dish.
- 2Cook rice in boiling, salted water for 8 minutes. Drain and refresh. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan, add leek and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes or until softened.
- 3Add zucchini and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes, then add rice with mint, dill, eggs and feta. Season. Mix, then pour into dish and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and set.
- 4Toss onion and tomato in remaining oil and place on top of omelette. Serve with a green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Greek-Style Omelette (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 456.3 mg
- Sodium 589.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g