24 hrs 28 mins
One day when I decide that I like fish, I'll try it. Pandora is known as one of the tastiest fish in Greek waters. From Athens' Plus Magazine issued on Oct. 10, 2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 pandora fish, scaled & gutted (about 2 kilos)
- 6 small tomatoes, wrapped in ovenproof aluminium foil
- 3 medium eggplants, sliced
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
For the aromatic oil
- 1Make the aromatic oil at least 24 hours before use.
- 2Put the olive oil and aromatic herbs in a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- 3Close the jar and shake vigorously.
- 4Strain before use.
- 5Preheat the oven to 180C and lay the vegetable slices in a baking dish.
- 6Baste with the aromatic oil and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- 7Put the tomatoes wrapped in foil and the fish in another baking dish and baste with the oil.
- 8Remove the vegetables from the oven and bake the fish at 180C for about 20 minutes.
- 9Halfway through, turn the fish over, baste on the other side, add half the garlic and a little black and green pepper.
- 10When done, remove from the oven.
- 11Let the tomatoes cool for a little, open the foil and add a little aromatic oil, the rest of the garlic, the salt and pepper.
- 12To serve, split open the fish, divide into portions and serve with the vegetables.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Pandora (Fish) With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.4
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: