Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Delicious on pot meal served with bread for mopping up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2Heat olive oil in ovenproof pan.
- 3Add onion and garlic and saute until soft.
- 4Add tomatoes and seasonings and cook for 10 minutes.
- 5Add prawns.
- 6Scatter feta on top and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Prawns With Tomato and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 669.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 11.1 g