Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious on pot meal served with bread for mopping up.
Make and share this Baked Prawns With Tomato and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 12 prawns, shelled, cleaned and deveined
- 200 g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in ovenproof pan.
- Add onion and garlic and saute until soft.
- Add tomatoes and seasonings and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add prawns.
- Scatter feta on top and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.