1/3 Photos of Baked Ziti With Feta
1 hr 10 mins
Most Baked Ziti recipes are red sauce based. This one is entirely different, but really easy! Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Cook the ziti according to package directions. Drain well, then put in the prepared baking dish.
- 4Crumble the feta into small pieces.
- 5Beat the egg whites until frothy.
- 6Beat the egg yolks in a separate bowl.
- 7Folk the yolks gently into the whites; then add the milk, feta and shallot.
- 8Pour the egg mixture over the pasta, then top with the grated cheese.
- 9Bake for 1 hour, or until the top is golden brown and the sides are bubbly.
- 10Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ziti With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 207.2 mg
- Sodium 752.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: