These mini baklava slices are perfect for a dessert tray. Recipe is from Land O Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 5 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed (18x14-inch)
- 1Melt 1/2 cup butter in 1-quart saucepan.
- 2Stir in 1/2 cup honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thickened (18 to 20 minutes).
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Combine thickened honey mixture, walnuts and raisins in small bowl; mix well.
- 6Cool to room temperature (1 hour).
- 7Heat oven to 350°F.
- 8Cut phyllo sheets in half crosswise (14x9-inch rectangle).
- 9Place 1 1/2 cups filling on end of each phyllo rectangle.
- 10Roll up, starting at long (14-inch) edge.
- 11Combine all glaze ingredients; brush over top of dough.
- 12Cut into 1-inch slices with sharp knife.
- 13Repeat with remaining phyllo dough.
- 14Place baklava slices onto ungreased baking sheet, cut-side down.
- 15Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 16Let stand 1 to 2 minutes; remove from baking sheet.
- 17Serve warm or cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baklava Mini Bites
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g