Little Bee's Note:
I found this on another website. I love Gyros and I have not tried this, but it looks simple and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips.
- 2Toss with garlic and oregano.
- 3Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 4Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink.
- 5(Do not overcook.) Remove.
- 6Repeat with remaining beef.
- 7Return beef to skillet; heat through.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Serve in pita pockets with tomatoes,onions, Feta cheese, and dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Gyros in Pita
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.5
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 651.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round tip steaks