Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on another website. I love Gyros and I have not tried this, but it looks simple and good!
- Stack beef steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch wide strips.
- Toss with garlic and oregano.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink.
- (Do not overcook.) Remove.
- Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return beef to skillet; heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in pita pockets with tomatoes,onions, Feta cheese, and dressing.