1 hr 15 mins
An unusual recipe that is full of flavor and hints of exotic spices! Refreshing and delicious! Really any berry will work but strawberries or raspberriesare probably the best. I've used chocolate mint for this which was great. Cooking time is mostly simmering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the cream to a boil and immediately submerge the mint leaves. Cover and remove from heat to steep for 30 minutes.
- 2Cool, discard the mint leaves and set aside.
- 3Bring 2 cups of strawberries to a light boil with the remaining ingredients (Zinfandel, peppercorns, fennel seeds, cardamom and sugar). Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Cool and discard the spices.
- 5Slice the remainder of the strawberries and divide into 6 martini glasses.
- 6Pour minted creme over strawberries, dividing evenly. Garnish with mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berries With Mint Creme
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 17.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: