i have been craving greek salads lately liek none other. this is my creation and im sure you will love it in 3 easy steps you will be in love
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 leaves red leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons cucumbers, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 -4 black olives, quartered (or any other variation) or 3 -4 green olives (or any other variation)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons italian creamy garlic dressing (i use maries)
- 1tear lettuce into small bite size squares and lay on plate.
- 2add ingredients 2-6.
- 3now add dressing by the tablespoon and toss until desired coat.
- 4eat as a salad or stuff into a pita.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 424.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy garlic dressing