Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
i have been craving greek salads lately liek none other. this is my creation and im sure you will love it in 3 easy steps you will be in love
- 2 leaves red leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons cucumbers, diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 -4 black olives, quartered (or any other variation) or 3 -4 green olives (or any other variation)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons italian creamy garlic dressing (i use maries)
- tear lettuce into small bite size squares and lay on plate.
- add ingredients 2-6.
- now add dressing by the tablespoon and toss until desired coat.
- eat as a salad or stuff into a pita.