1/5 Photos of Best-Ever Grilled Chicken Kebabs
This recipe is very simple, very easy, and tastes better than anything you'll find in a restaurant. Seriously!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lemon
- 1/4-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 pinch dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into sections
- 1/2 lb grape tomatoes (they look like small, pear shaped cherry tomatoes, but they are much better on the grill, and taste)
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1Place chicken breast pieces in a bowl.
- 2Pour in enough olive oil to completely cover pieces, squeeze the lemon over them, and then add the garlic, oregano, basil, rosemary, salt, and a couple of twists of cracked pepper.
- 3Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 4Assemble kebabs, and grill until chicken is no longer pink, about 10-15 minutes depending on your grill.
- 5Don't overcook them, though.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best-Ever Grilled Chicken Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 371.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 25.7 g