This recipe is very simple, very easy, and tastes better than anything you'll find in a restaurant. Seriously!
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 pinch dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into sections
- 1⁄2 lb grape tomatoes (they look like small, pear shaped cherry tomatoes, but they are much better on the grill, and taste)
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Place chicken breast pieces in a bowl.
- Pour in enough olive oil to completely cover pieces, squeeze the lemon over them, and then add the garlic, oregano, basil, rosemary, salt, and a couple of twists of cracked pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Assemble kebabs, and grill until chicken is no longer pink, about 10-15 minutes depending on your grill.
- Don't overcook them, though.