1/4 Photos of Big Daddy's Lemon Pepper Orzo
I got this from the Food Network:Big Daddy's House:Catch of the Day with Aaron McCarty. This gets nice and creamy like risotto! I tweaked it just a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saute pan, bring the stock to a boil.
- 2Add the orzo and cook for 7 to 8 minutes until liquid is almost absorbed and orzo is tender. Turn off heat.
- 3Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Daddy's Lemon Pepper Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: