I prefer this meatless, but you may also add tuna if you want - either 2 well-drained cans or a seared tuna steak. From Shape Magazine (June 2005)
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 946.36 ml romaine lettuce, cut into 1 inch ribbons
- 236.59 ml carrot, shredded
- 236.59 ml cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 236.59 ml tomato, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 425.24 g can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 78.07 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 kalamata olives, pitted
- 236.59 ml herbed croutons
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add lettuce, carrots, cucumber, tomato, beans, and feta; toss.
- Either divide into 4 small bowls or keep in one large one.
- Top with olives and croutons.