The original name of this was, "Set passion fruit tzatziki with olive oil ice-cream and chocolate baklava cigar" This is a 3 part recipe, the passion fruit "tzatziki", the olive oil ice-cream and the chocolate baklava "cigar." Here is the accompanying recipe for Passion Fruit "tzatziki" With Olive Oil Ice-Cream. This recipe was found at Australian Gourmet Traveler online. This recipe was created by George Calombaris, The Press Club. Prep time is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chocolate, walnuts and almonds in a bowl and stand for 45 minutes or until mixture is firm.
- 2Divide into 3 even pieces and roll each piece into a 12cm long cylinder.
- 3Lay a sheet of phyllo pastry on a work surface, brush with butter and top with another sheet of phyllo, then cut lengthways into 3 pieces.
- 4Lay a chocolate cylinder across short end of a pastry sheet, roll, tucking ends in, and brush edge with butter to seal.
- 5Repeat with remaining phyllo and chocolate cylinders.
- 6Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 7Place cigars on a baking paper-lined oven tray and bake for 5-6 minutes or until pale golden, then cut each in half diagonally.
- 8To serve, place a scoop of ice-cream on each dish of set tzatziki and serve with a cigar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourekakia Sokolatas - Chocolate Baklava Cigar
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.4
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 154.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g