Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 6 mins
The original name of this was, "Set passion fruit tzatziki with olive oil ice-cream and chocolate baklava cigar" This is a 3 part recipe, the passion fruit "tzatziki", the olive oil ice-cream and the chocolate baklava "cigar." Here is the accompanying recipe for Passion Fruit "tzatziki" With Olive Oil Ice-Cream. This recipe was found at Australian Gourmet Traveler online. This recipe was created by George Calombaris, The Press Club. Prep time is a guess.
- Combine chocolate, walnuts and almonds in a bowl and stand for 45 minutes or until mixture is firm.
- Divide into 3 even pieces and roll each piece into a 12cm long cylinder.
- Lay a sheet of phyllo pastry on a work surface, brush with butter and top with another sheet of phyllo, then cut lengthways into 3 pieces.
- Lay a chocolate cylinder across short end of a pastry sheet, roll, tucking ends in, and brush edge with butter to seal.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo and chocolate cylinders.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place cigars on a baking paper-lined oven tray and bake for 5-6 minutes or until pale golden, then cut each in half diagonally.
- To serve, place a scoop of ice-cream on each dish of set tzatziki and serve with a cigar.