1/6 Photos of Braised Green Beans/ Fassoulakia Yahni
Susie D's Note:
Are you looking for something different to do to green beans? This recipe is it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- 2Add tomato paste and fresh tomato and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened.
- 3Add string beans and seasoning and enough water to barely cover.
- 4Cover and cook until beans are tender.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Green Beans/ Fassoulakia Yahni
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g