Prep 7 mins
Cook 4 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From Evelyn Tribole's "More Healthy Homestyle Cooking".
Make and share this Broiled Sole With Parmesan-Olive Topping recipe from Food.com.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ounces pimento-stuffed green olives, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, freshly grated (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon plain breadcrumbs
- 16 ounces sole fillets (4 fillets)
- Coat a broiler pan with nonstick spray. Preheat the broiler.
- In a small food processor, pulse the garlic until finely chopped.
- Add the olives and pulse until chopped.
- Add the broth, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and pulsed until nearly smooth.
- Arrange the fish on the broiler pan in a single layer. Spread the paste over each fish fillet in a thin layer.
- Broil for 4 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily. Do not turn the fillets while cooking.
I had frozen haddock, that I defrosted in the microwave and patted dry with paper towel. This recipe was so easy to do. And the taste is so yummy. We loved it. Thanks Kate :) Made for Photo tag