1/1 Photo of Broiled Sole With Parmesan-Olive Topping
Entered for safe-keeping. From Evelyn Tribole's "More Healthy Homestyle Cooking".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a broiler pan with nonstick spray. Preheat the broiler.
- 2In a small food processor, pulse the garlic until finely chopped.
- 3Add the olives and pulse until chopped.
- 4Add the broth, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and pulsed until nearly smooth.
- 5Arrange the fish on the broiler pan in a single layer. Spread the paste over each fish fillet in a thin layer.
- 6Broil for 4 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily. Do not turn the fillets while cooking.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Sole With Parmesan-Olive Topping
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 24.8 g