Entered for safe-keeping. From Evelyn Tribole's "More Healthy Homestyle Cooking".
Make and share this Broiled Sole With Parmesan-Olive Topping recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a broiler pan with nonstick spray. Preheat the broiler.
- In a small food processor, pulse the garlic until finely chopped.
- Add the olives and pulse until chopped.
- Add the broth, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and pulsed until nearly smooth.
- Arrange the fish on the broiler pan in a single layer. Spread the paste over each fish fillet in a thin layer.
- Broil for 4 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily. Do not turn the fillets while cooking.