1/1 Photo of Broiled Sole With Parmesan-Olive Topping
Entered for safe-keeping. From Evelyn Tribole's "More Healthy Homestyle Cooking".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a broiler pan with nonstick spray. Preheat the broiler.
- 2In a small food processor, pulse the garlic until finely chopped.
- 3Add the olives and pulse until chopped.
- 4Add the broth, Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and pulsed until nearly smooth.
- 5Arrange the fish on the broiler pan in a single layer. Spread the paste over each fish fillet in a thin layer.
- 6Broil for 4 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily. Do not turn the fillets while cooking.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Sole With Parmesan-Olive Topping
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 24.8 g