1/1 Photo of Cannellini Bean Salad With Feta Cheese and Mint
Chef Kate's Note:
Adapted from The Wine & Food Lover's Diet, this couldn't be simpler. You could start from dried beans and use fresh peas, but it's delicious with beans from th can and peas from the freezer. The cooking time is macerating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup baby peas (if frozen,thawed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup mint leaf, packed fresh chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano, fresh, f inely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a large serving bowl, combine peas, beans, mint, red and yellow peppers, garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano and feta.
- 2Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper.
- 3Let the salad stand for 30 minutes.
- 4Toss gently before serving.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cannellini Bean Salad With Feta Cheese and Mint
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 113.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 13.2 g