Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
An interesting pie......
Make and share this Cheese and Honey Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Sift the flour and salt together.
- Cut the chilled butter into tiny pieced and drop them into the flour.
- Work the butter into the flour very lightly with fingertips or a pastry blender.
- Gradually add just enough water to make the dough hold together in a soft ball (about 3 tbsp).
- Wrap the dough in plastic cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Press the chilled dough into the bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie dish with your hands and bake for 10 minutes, COOL completely.
- Mix together the cheese, eggs,1-tsp of the cinnamon and the honey and blend well.
- Turn the oven up to 375°F.
- Pour the cheese mixture gently int the pastry shell and place in oven for 35 minutes or until the pie is firm and the top is golden.
- Dust the pie with the rest of the cinnamon and let it cool at least 1 hour.