Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
ZWT6 - Greece
Make and share this Cheese Boerag recipe from Food.com.
- Take 1/2 of dough, brush both sides with melted butter (handle with care as sheets tear easily). Layer in cookie sheet.
- Mix 1 egg, cheese and parsley and pour onto dough (spread evenly).
- Take rest of dough, brush both sides with melted butter and layer on top.
- Seal edges with butter; cut into squares.
- Mix 2 eggs and 1 cup milk; pour over all.
- Bake in 325° to 350° oven for 30 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.