Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my idea of a perfect food! Cherry tomatoes, basil and feta on a puff pastry base. A delicious lunch, light meal or snack. Serve with salad for a complete meal.
- Place the pastry on a baking sheet.
- Fold in the edges to form a small border around the edges and pinch together.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the tomatoes and sugar.
- Cook for about 2 minutes until the tomatoes are shiny and heated.
- Combine the feta and most of the basil (reserve some for garnishing).
- Spread this mixture over the pastry base.
- Distribute the tomatoes over the top of the feta.
- Bake in a 390° Fahrenheit (200° Celsius) oven for 15 minutes, or until the pastry is lightly browned and puffed.
- Sprinkle with remaining basil and freshly shaved parmesan cheese.