1/2 Photos of Chicken Breast Mediterranean Style
This is one of my husband's fav's I change what I stuff in it and its been great every time! I originally saw it in a butcher department and thought "I can do that myself" and I so I have...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if in convection 325 works as well).
- 2Pound Chicken breast out while making bacon (microwave the bacon it makes it crispy).
- 3Lay the pounded out chicken breast smooth skin side down and spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese inside, roll up and pin closed with tooth picks.
- 4Heat up a pan with some veg oil and a lil' butter in it, your going to brown the sides of the chicken.
- 5Lay the chicken down in the pan pinned close side down first, once its browned flip over and put parm cheese on it and then flip it over and brown the parm cheese.
- 6Put the browned chicken on a baking sheet (I use a silicon pad to keep it from sticking, I suggest getting one or more of these, they're great! My mother in law gave me mine.).
- 7Bake for about 20 min, or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Mediterranean Style
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.5
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 841.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 47.8 g