Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love Greek food so I decided to combine all the flavors I love and toss them with chicken breast It came out wonderful Update I have using marinated artichokes recently and I like it better because they are softer just drain them well
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite size cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise (best foods is good)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced Greek olive
- 1⁄8 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped (optional, but good)
- 1 teaspoon Greek oregano
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper
- preheat oven to 375.
- oil a 7x11 baking dish.
- in a bowl mix all ingredients except chicken mix well.
- stir in chicken cubes, pour into pan, bake 30-35 minutes.