Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for all occasions. Eat casually in a pita, or over rice on a plate. Health nuts will love it. Servings: about 8 skewers
- Combine oil, lemon, cinnamon, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove all fat and membrane from chicken; cut into 1 inch cubes and combine with marinade.( refrigerate 2-3 hours ).
- Let stand at room temp 30 min before grilling.
- Thread skewers with chicken, onions and peppers.
- Grill or broil until golden, do not overcook.
- Serve with pita.