Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was a recipe that I found in out Sunday supplement I've not made it yet but I think it would be nice for a leisurely lunch on a sunny day with a nice cold glass of wine. Posted for ZWT#6 2010
- cook the green beans in boiling water for two minutes drain and refresh under running cold water.
- Boil the eggs for 8 minutes drain and leave under running water for 2 minutes peel away the shells and half the eggs.
- Tear the chicken and lettuce into chunky pieces and place in a bowl with the beans, eggs, olives and tomatoes, and mix together carefully.
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar, oil and mustard together and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad and mix gently together. Sprinkle over the parsley, and serve.