1/1 Photo of Chicken Souvlaki Quesadilla
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with cooking spray or lightly coat it with oil and heat to medium high.
- 2Lightly brown one side of the tortilla and set to the side.
- 3Re oil or spray pan and place un toasted tortilla in the pan and top with cheeses and chicken, then place toasted tortilla on top.
- 4Continue cooking until cheese is melted and warmed.
- 5Slice into wedges and serve with tzatziki sauce.
- 6•or if you don't like waiting over the stove top, you may bake at 400° for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Souvlaki Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.0 mg
- Sodium 625.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas