An odd but yummy creation of mine using chicken from Chicken Souvlaki Wrap.
Make and share this Chicken Souvlaki Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray or lightly coat it with oil and heat to medium high.
- Lightly brown one side of the tortilla and set to the side.
- Re oil or spray pan and place un toasted tortilla in the pan and top with cheeses and chicken, then place toasted tortilla on top.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and warmed.
- Slice into wedges and serve with tzatziki sauce.
- •or if you don't like waiting over the stove top, you may bake at 400° for about 10 minutes.
Outstanding! The marinade from the chicken souvlaki wrap is just right. We dipped our quesadillas in tzatziki for extra flavour...
My daughter put this together for our lunch today, and we enjoyed it immensely. Different flavor with the feta cheese in there, but a very NICE combination! We used regular flour tortillas, and that seemed just right to us. The leftovers work great for snacks, too!