An odd but yummy creation of mine using chicken from Chicken Souvlaki Wrap.
Make and share this Chicken Souvlaki Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray or lightly coat it with oil and heat to medium high.
- Lightly brown one side of the tortilla and set to the side.
- Re oil or spray pan and place un toasted tortilla in the pan and top with cheeses and chicken, then place toasted tortilla on top.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and warmed.
- Slice into wedges and serve with tzatziki sauce.
- •or if you don't like waiting over the stove top, you may bake at 400° for about 10 minutes.