Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A simple chicken wrap
Make and share this Chicken Souvlaki Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- tomatoes, slices
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- Combine all chicken ingredients in a bag and place in fridge for about 30 minutes at least.
- remove chicken from bag and grill or broil until done (about 4 minutes per side).
- cut chicken into strips and place on tortilla with lettuce, tomato, feta and spread on sauce.
- Roll up and enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients and place in fridge to let flavors "mellow".
Yum! Perfect solution for a souvlaki craving. I ate this all by myself for dinner while Little Miss (DD) and Hubby had steak (which they requested) and I could see in their eyes they wished they had one of these in their hands. Thank you Anme
I made this and so tasty. I didn't have any fetta, so used grated tasty cheese. Also served it up with finely diced red capsicum and Spanish onion. Will definitely make it again.
simply and tasty. made as the weekly special at the tuck shop, made 24 and sold out :)