1/2 Photos of Chicken Thighs With Lemon & Garlic
Boonyas mom's Note:
This is a Mediterranean/Greek recipe. It's very easy and can even be cooked in a crockpot. Serve with rice/orzo or mash potatoes and big Greek salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Bring stock, garlic to a boil, remove from heat add lemon juice and white wine.
- 3Heat 1 tsp butter and oil in pan. Sauté chicken skin side down until skin is crisp.
- 4Put chicken in baking dish.
- 5Make roux: Heat 1 tsp butter and cook 3 tsp flour until lightly brown.
- 6Add roux to stock and whisk until slightly thickened and smooth.
- 7Pour stock and garlic over chicken.
- 8Add lemon slices.
- 9Bake 30 -40 minutes.
- 10Top with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs With Lemon & Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.2
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 167.4 mg
- Sodium 377.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 38.1 g