1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the chicken, and make sure you wash it thoroughly.
- 2Put the chicken in a roasting pan.
- 3Peel and wash the potatoes.
- 4Cut each potato into 4 equal segments.
- 5Spread the potatoes around the chicken.
- 6Squeeze the lemons and add their juice to the roasting pan.
- 7Mix the potatoes with lemon juice.
- 8Add the oil.
- 9Add two cups of water.
- 10Mix the potatoes thoroughly with the surrounding juice.
- 11Roast in the oven for approximately 1 hour.
- 12Make sure to turn the chicken so that it will be cooked well on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1175.1
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 178.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 48.4 g