Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple Greek dish of octopus with oil (ladi) and oregano (rigani).
Make and share this Chtapodi Ladorigani recipe from Food.com.
- Wash the octopus and remove the ink bag.
- Place the octopus in a pot with the vinegar and a little water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until tender.
- Cut the octopus into small pieces and add the salt and pepper.
- Beat the oil, vinegar and oregano together and pour over the octopus and serve.
GREAT... It takes about 40-55 min to get tender< but worth the wait!