Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice fish main course. Presentation is classy enough, it almost looks like something served in a restaurant! Easy and fast to prepare.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, chopped roughly
- 4 cod fish fillets
- steamed greens (I usually use asparagus, green beans and broccoli)
- lemon wedge (to serve)
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat, till it is light golden in colour.
- (make sure you don't overdue this and burn the butter) Add lemon juice and pine nuts and saute for 1 minute.
- Add fish to pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or till it is cooked to your liking.
- Serve fish on steamed greens with the brown pine nut butter as a sauce.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.
Fantastic recipe! Loved the lemony-nutty flavor. Definatly will make again. Was easy to prepare.
Turned out well. It's a nice easy recipe with good flavours. We used delicious baby asparagus, broccoli and sugar snap peas. We served it with boiled new potatoes. The only downside to this recipe is the amount of butter that's used. Not so good for the arteries. For this reason it's not something I'd have very often.
Very good! Thank you, KM, for making it available. I made it with browned butter rice (just add 1T browned butter into brown rice while preparing it, and SALT.)