Nice fish main course. Presentation is classy enough, it almost looks like something served in a restaurant! Easy and fast to prepare.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat, till it is light golden in colour.
- (make sure you don't overdue this and burn the butter) Add lemon juice and pine nuts and saute for 1 minute.
- Add fish to pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or till it is cooked to your liking.
- Serve fish on steamed greens with the brown pine nut butter as a sauce.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.