1/2 Photos of Cod Fish With Pine Nut Brown Butter
Nice fish main course. Presentation is classy enough, it almost looks like something served in a restaurant! Easy and fast to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat, till it is light golden in colour.
- 2(make sure you don't overdue this and burn the butter) Add lemon juice and pine nuts and saute for 1 minute.
- 3Add fish to pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or till it is cooked to your liking.
- 4Serve fish on steamed greens with the brown pine nut butter as a sauce.
- 5Serve with a lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cod Fish With Pine Nut Brown Butter
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 851.9
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 305.3 mg
- Sodium 535.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 85.0 g