1/1 Photo of Colorful Greek Salad
A variation of an extremely popular, simple and lettuce free salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb tomato, seeded and diced (about 4 medium)
- 2 cups diced seeded and peeled cucumbers (about 1 large)
- 1 cup diced sweet red pepper (about 1 large)
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olive, sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Toss first 10 ingredients in bowl to blend.
- 2Gently add in cheese to the mix.
- 3Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4Can be made a couple of hours ahead: keep at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Colorful Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 303.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g