1/1 Photo of Coriander and Green Olive Hummus Recipe
This is my favourite hummus recipe that I have developed as of late. The green olives work well to add a slightly salty note to the hummus. The way I make hummus uses less oil so I can feel less guilty about enjoying my favourite dish. Coriander is known in the States as cilantro. I came up with this recipe for my vegetarian food blog at wwww.weekendcarnivore.com .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, coriander and olives into a blender or food processor. I use my mini chopper to make it extra easy.
- 2Blitz in short bursts, pushing the mixture down when needed until everything is combined.
- 3Add a little bit of the reserved bean liquid and blitz again. Add more if you need more to get to the hummus texture you desire.
- 4Serve in a bowl topped with olives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coriander and Green Olive Hummus Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 482.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g