This salad has an amazing flavor. My most requested recipe hands down! The Greek Seasoning add a fantastic flavor. This will be a big hit anytime you serve it. Great for church pot luck! Easily doubles (I've had to quadrouple before)
- Prepare Cornbread according to package directions, adding Ranch seasoning and Cavendar's to mix.
- I usually add 3 tablespoon of Cavendar's, but love the flavor and have been known to add more.
- Bake according to package directions, cool.
- (Can be prepared a day ahead) Crumble Cornbread in a large bowl.
- Add bacon, onions, and peppers.
- Stir well.
- Add mayo 1/4 cup at a time until cornbread begins to bind.
- Usually takes 1 cup, may take less.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and stir again.
- Taste again adjust for dryness by adding more mayo tablespoons at a time.