1/1 Photo of Cornbread Salad
1 hr 30 mins
Childrens Minister's Note:
This salad has an amazing flavor. My most requested recipe hands down! The Greek Seasoning add a fantastic flavor. This will be a big hit anytime you serve it. Great for church pot luck! Easily doubles (I've had to quadrouple before)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Cornbread according to package directions, adding Ranch seasoning and Cavendar's to mix.
- 2I usually add 3 tablespoon of Cavendar's, but love the flavor and have been known to add more.
- 3Bake according to package directions, cool.
- 4(Can be prepared a day ahead) Crumble Cornbread in a large bowl.
- 5Add bacon, onions, and peppers.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Add mayo 1/4 cup at a time until cornbread begins to bind.
- 8Usually takes 1 cup, may take less.
- 9Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- 10Add tomatoes and stir again.
- 11Taste again adjust for dryness by adding more mayo tablespoons at a time.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornbread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 97.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jiffy cornbread mix
ranch dressing mix